Monday, May 25, 2009

Not much new

Not to much is new right now. I am feeling decent some days. Recently at work I got bit by a rat. Not only did it hurt, I had to get a shot and go on antiboditics for 10 days! I work in the pet dept, it wasn't just a random rat. While on the antiboditics I feel kinda crappy, but it isn't for long.

I finished up school. I did WAY better this semester than last semester. I finished with a 3.5 and now I have a 3.0 average. I am happy with this, I just have to keep it up the next two semesters before I transfer.

Right now I have been working, but in a few weeks I will be moved in with my mom for the summer. When I am moved in there I am gonna amp all my Lyme meds. Then it will be okay to Herx because I am not in school or working. Thats the plan so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment