Friday, May 15, 2009

appointment

My appointment went alright. First I met with one doctor and had Electrodermal Testing. That's sort of hard to explain what it is.

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?Id=1085

Scroll about half way down and it starts talking about how it works and such.

Anyway, so with that test it can measure different levels in your body. One of the levels I had tested was to see if antibodics was a good idea or not. Antibodics are a bad idea for me. Because of that, I will be doing a natural Lyme treatment for two months. The exact term for it I can't recall. After that two months I will go back to my Lyme doctors and see how I am doing. If my symptoms are gone and I pass the CD57 blood treatment I will be done with my Lyme treatment. If I don't pass the blood test then we will have to go in a different direction.

I guess this will be a interesting two months. I am gonna start out slow on the medications because my doctor was saying I will probably herx on them. I am in finals week right now and also have to cover for one on my co-workers. Once that is all done I am going to live with my mom this summer. There I will amp everything up because I wont have to worry about getting sick for work or anything like that.

Other than that, not to much going on with me. I am having a good week pain wise so I am happy about that. :)

I am running out of Lyme facts, I will have to look more up in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment