Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some pain

So it's been awhile. I've been living with my mom for the summer, thats going well. I finally have my own car so I won't need to worry about someone having to take me places. My natural treatment is going well. Although lately my bones hurt. Also, I think I am starting to lose my short term memory again. Heres some examples:

I couldn't remember what scent I bought my mom from bath and body when she asked me what I got her. (This was a few days ago)

And today I didn't remember that I won the game Horse (b-ball) against my sister.

Maybe it's a fluke. I am not sure. I like the natural treatment better because I don't have stomach problems with it.

Also my car is missing a hub cap. Lame. It must have fell of or something. I'm going to get a new one because I think it looks funny.

I was also very surprised to find out that I am on my College's Dean list. First semester I got a 2.4, second semester I got a 3.5. I'm pretty happy about that.

I've been taking walks every day. I like that. I just don't like getting bit by mosquitos (sp?) Teddy likes it too. :)

I'll be updating more now that it's summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment