Tuesday, April 7, 2009

tired

I've been pretty tired since I started this detox. I just feel worn out. School is going fine I think. Around 5 weeks left I believe. Here is what was on the menu for today:

Breakfast:
My medicine shake thingy. I don't know what to call it.

Lunch:
Salad

Supper:
Potato Leek soup
I didn't eat much though because it was kinda blah.

I decided that I will have to get creative with this. I went to a local organic food store and got some Rice rotini noodles. My Grandma cans her own tomato sauce so BANG I will spaghetti. Fancy right?

Also I got some organic chicken broth, and some rice noodles. I will buy some veggies and make soup! I will probably make a bunch then just have leftovers so I don't have to keep making it.

Lyme fact: Past infection does provide some immunity, but that protection is relatively short-lived. It is possible for a person to get infected more than once

No comments:

Post a Comment