I haven't updated that part recently so here it goes.
I did alright on the BuSpar, but I was still dizzy. It would help me at times because I wouldn't be dizzy when I was trying to sleep at night. I still had heartburn, but the aciphex was helping that. After I was off the clonazepam my personality went back to normal.
Most of the doctors I saw just kept telling me it was "stress" I was a teenager and teens are always stressed. I knew it wasn't stress and my mom felt the same way.
In late 2007 I started to have episodes where I could not remember things as well. I also got bright spots in my eye, flashes sort of. They were not related to my dizziness. Also, at night time my hands would tingle. sort of like the feeling when your foot falls asleep. At this point I was still getting ice pick headaches.
My heartburn was under control mostly because my h-pylori was treated.
Soon the BuSpar was doing nothing for me so I got switched to diazepam. Because I had a bad reaction with a similar medication, I had to start small and work my way up. I was also refered to a neurologist.
Few days later I got more sick and dizzy and ended up back at the doctor to get another IV. It contained Saline, benadryl, and Zofran. I remember when I was on IV's I'd get super sleepy and cold. I also would see things. Usually I would think one of my friends was in the room with me, even tho it was just my mom. Or I would ask where so and so was.
Oh a more familar name for diazepam is Valium.
Next time I will start off with my visit to the neurologist.
Lyme Fact: The Red Cross will not allow anyone who as had an active Lyme infection during the preceding year to be a blood donor.
Source:Coping with Lyme Disease (third edition)
Authors- Denise Lang and Kenneth Liegner, M.D
Ps- I know that my source is not in the proper MLA format, if it is required to do so one day I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment